Tasty Takeaway Awards 2012 - Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition (the "Competition") is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is run by Menulog Pty Ltd ABN 76 120 943 615 located in Suite 1, Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Menulog employees (or immediate family) are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences from 00:01hrs (AEDT) on 1st May 2012 and closes 23.59hrs (AEDT) on 30th June 2012 (the "Competition Period")
- The Competition is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
- To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must log onto the Menulog website www.menulog.com.au and submit their vote for their favourite home delivery restaurant along with their contact details.
- All entries must include the entrant's full name and email address to be eligible for entry. Mandatory details will be indicated on the entry form. It is the entrants' responsibility to inform Menulog if their email address changes during the Competition Period.
- By entering the Competition, participants consent to receiving the Menulog newsletter to the e-mail address submitted in their entry. Entrants can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
- Participants are eligible for multiple entries; however, a limitation of one vote per restaurant exists. Voting is open to all visitors of www.menulog.com.au
- There will be one prize awarded. The prize consists of $5,000 (five thousand dollars) cash deposited by direct electronic funds transfer to the prize winner's selected bank account.
- Menulog Pty Ltd is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
- All Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter Menulog Pty Ltd for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
- The prize winner will be randomly selected on the 9th July 2012 at Suite 1, Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and officially announced on the 15th July 2012.
- Winner will be announced on www.menulog.com.au and notified by e-mail.
- Winner will be given 3 months to claim their prize; if necessary the redraw will take place on the 15th October 2012 at 12.00 p.m. at Suite 1, Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Redrawn winner will be notified in writing and announced on the Menulog website on 17th October 2012.
- Unless otherwise stated, all timing references are based on Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- Subject to relevant state authority approval, Menulog reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prize to cancel the competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prize including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter's opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
- A Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
- Menulog cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize for any reason beyond its control.
- Subject to relevant state authority approval, in the event that Menulog cancels the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
- Be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal;
- Be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Menulog for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Menulog's database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. Menulog accepts no responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
- Menulog reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of Menulog, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
- A decision of Menulog in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Menulog shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
- Permit Numbers NSW: LTPS/12/02377, ACT: TP 12/01237