The Rum Diaries
- 288 Bondi rd, Bondi NSW Map Contact details
- Modern Australian, Tapas
- Sun hours:
- 18:00 to 22:00 View schedule
- 18:00 to 22:00
- Mon - Sat
- 18:00 to 00:00
- 288 Bondi rd, Bondi NSW
- (02) 9300 0440
THE RUM DIARIES is a great visual restaurant, with a flavour of New York or London to it. Behind it’s stylish bar, built from recycled railway sleepers, you can access a huge array of original and classic cocktails, while the menu itself is eclectic and sprinkled with fresh and inventive ‘fusion tapas’ dishes.
Latest User Reviews
Bondis best kept secret! thanks for the dashingly handsome manager who made my birthday such a wonderful experience.. Will definitely be back!! X
it's a superb place to dine it.More reviewsOrder by: Date, Featured
- Amex, Cash, Diners, Eftpos, Mastercard, Visa
- Licensed, Private dining area
- Buzzy, Contemporary, Relaxed, Romantic
- Gluten Free, Vegan Option, Vegetarian option
Large Groups Information
We are able to cater for groups of 12 with no problem. If you require information on larger groups please call the restaurant (02) 93000440.
We also have a private function room that accomodates parties of 8 comfortably.