Give a Menulog meal to someone in need - Voucher Nomination Terms & Conditions
1. To nominate a person or family to receive the $30 Menulog Voucher, you must follow the instructions of the COVID-19 support program.
2. If your nomination is selected, we will send the Menulog Voucher details to the email address you entered in the nomination. It is your reasonability to ensure that the email address you provided is correct. If you change your email address, you must notify us of your new email address.
3. You consent to us using the email address and phone number you entered in the nomination to contact you for the purpose of notifying you if your nomination is selected.
4. You can only submit one nomination. If we receive more than one nomination from you, we will only consider the first nomination submitted.
6. The Menulog Voucher is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. The use of the Menulog Voucher is governed by the general Voucher Terms and Conditions that you can find on our website:https://www.menulog.com.au/info/privacy-policy-and-terms-of-use
7. Your nomination must not contain information that is discriminatory, defamatory, or offensive or which infringes any law or regulation.
8. By submitting the nomination, you consent to Menulog and its related using your comments made in your nomination, including placing such comments on its websites or third-party websites for any commercial purpose including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Unless expressly requested by you to do so we may not acknowledge your authorship when posting comments.